Unveiled on 5 March 2015, Woodbury Common
The Royal Marines Boulder commemorates the troops who have trained on there since 1940 and the Corps connection with Gibraltar.
The stone overlooks the area which was covered by Dalditch Camp in WW2. Here Royal Marines trained in preparation for the D-day landings. It stands above an old rifle range which was part of the camp and also over looks the modern day endurance course which is one of the Commando tests.